Mark McGuinnness is hosting his popular How to Motivate Creative People (Including Yourself) workshop at Cockpit Arts Holborn on evening of Wednesday 14 July 2010.
He will be giving advice to designer-makers and creatives on how to motivate yourself to overcome obstacles and create amazing work – and a sustainable career.
Topics covered include:
- Why motivation is crucial to creative success
- The four fundamental types of motivation
- What Iggy Pop can teach you about work
- Why focusing on rewards can harm creative performance
- How to write 47 novels before breakfast
- Why some people seem so weird — and how to deal with them
- The positive side of peer pressure
The numbers are limited to 25 places, so book early.
There is an special offer price if you purchase the Time Management for Creative People workshop at the same time.