PA to Sarah & User Support Guru
0845 653 0120
9am – 5pm Monday – Friday
As well as Sarah’s PA and bookkeeper, Gill is an experienced MyCake user and advisor. Gill manages Sarah’s diary and is your ‘go to girl’ if you need to book a telephone call or meeting with Sarah.
As well as working with MyCake, Gill also runs her own virtual assistant administration and business support service. You can be sure that her experience with all things admin and invoicing/credit control will be of help to you too.
Contact Gill if you:
- Need assistance after trying the help functions in MyCake
- Want to tell us what you think about MyCake
- Need to make an appointment / telephone call with Sarah
If you can’t get through to her, leave her a message or send her an email and she’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
PR and Marcomms
Briony deals with all things press, website and comms related for MyCake activities across the gamut of small creative business news and commentary on changes to the wider arts and culture sector.
When not working for MyCake or managing her own sole trader business through MyCake, Briony is in her studio building her career as a contemporary sculptor (www.briony.com).
Contact Briony if you:
- would like to write a guest post on the MyCake blog
- would like MyCake to write an article for your publication or website
- would like to discuss becoming a partner organisation with MyCake
- would like to to promote something to our community of creative entrepreneurs
- require further information about MyCake or Sarah Thelwall
Strategic head of MyCake
Sarah started MyCake in 2007 in response to the lack of financial management tools on the market designed with creative people and organisations in mind. So now MyCake exists creatives should be able to have their cake and eat it!
MyCake provides online finance toolkits for two specific client groups: creative entrepreneurs and arts and cultural organisations.
Sarah regularly speaks at business start up events and initiatives across the UK and internationally, and at arts sector conferences and events, as well as contributing to Creative Industry programmes through her research, data and expertise.
Richard has worked with MyCake from day one and is the technical whizz behind the scenes managing IT and the benchmarking Primenumbers integration.
MyCake bookkeeping is powered by Kashflow so we also work very closely with Stuart Wilson and the team at Kashflow.