- Why is it when some people hate you, you’re doing something right?
- What’s the most effective form of online marketing?
- How do you decide what to make and sell?
- Why is doing less the key to achieving more?
- What’s more important, talent or action?
Jason and I dive a little deeper into many of the topics contained in Rework, including effective online marketing, creator-centered product development, the importance of doing things that really matter, and why you should just do less. Explore these topics and more with us in this free audio seminar.
If you’re trying to get something of your own started up, you don’t want to miss this.
Download the Fried Audio.
About the Author: Brian Clark is a writer, entrepreneur, and co-founder of Lateral Action.
MyCake reader offer
We’re excited to bring you a special offer to Lateral Action’s Entrepreneur Roadmap Course “How to have a great life and a great business”.
Delivered by a poet, a cartoonist, and a writer, the course is based on their experience of having built a multi-million dollar business online with no payroll and practically no overheads. This course is for Creative freelancers and anyone who wants to the freedom of running your own very small, very profitable business.
- MyCake readers will get 20% discount if you sign up as one of the first 300 attendees
- Registration is open until 6pm BST on Monday 14th June 2010
- The special price is around £270 ($395 to be exact) instead of £338 ($495)
- There is an option to make two payments of $210 over two months instead of the special single payment price
Still not sure? Take a look around the blog for more articles from Lateral Action giving insights into the content for this course.